Deceased Records to Gather
Records to gather and review:
- Will or Trust documents
- Insurance policies
- Credit card account numbers and statements
- Mortgage and Loan statements
- Household budget documents (utility and service bills to be paid)
- Retirement account statements (IRAs, 401(k)s, pension plans)
- Nonretirement account statements (checking and savings accounts)
- Property deeds, titles and documentation
- Marriage certificate
- Divorce or child support documents
- Social Security numbers
- Birth certificates of minor children
- Accessible list of websites, logins and passwords for financial information
Click HERE for a printable version of this list.
Click HERE to view our newly published Client Letter for the Summer of 2023. You can also view any other of our archived Client Letters and Newsletters which contain advice and tools to help you navigate the myriad of financial news and trends.
Advisory services offered through Arbor Point Advisors, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
Securities offered through Securities America, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
CA Financial Services, Arbor Point Advisors and Securities America are separate companies.
This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed.